BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL

“I had to be next to her. I love her”, these were the thoughts that struck my mind when I saw her first leaving my eyes wide open gazing at her. I was being drawn to her. Oh boy, I had never seen such a beauty in my entire life. As soon as her face flashed in front of me, my heart knew that very moment that I’ve fallen for this girl and that she was “The Girl” for me. As she moved, the time stood still and all that I saw at that instant was her face and everything else appeared invisible to me, and all that I heard were my heart beats which were increasing uncontrollably. It was a feeling of having a bird’s eye view of Paris from top of the Eiffel Tower but all that I can see below me is the face of that girl. Though she was a stranger for me, one glance at her flooded my mind with thoughts persuading me that I’ve known her for ages.



She was walking on the road like a princess, sauntering on a pathway fully decorated with a bed of flowers. I had two words for her “Elegance Personified”. A still of the moment of her standing in front of a tree was like an Angel emerging from a beautiful lotus and coming towards me, like a moon shining in the night. I felt like there is a wall of crystal between my heart and her, which prevented me from getting near her and touching her heart. It was a sweet pain.
Straight, long hair till waist was the thing that made me achingly mad about her. Her black hair were no less mesmerizing than the feathers of a peacock. The breeze blowing through her hair came to me like an aura of allure. It tasted sweeter than honey. It seemed as if it gave me a secret message written in invisible ink that made me realize the pleasure of living in the shadows of her dense hair.
I was constantly looking deep into her eyes, the place from where earth and heaven seemed to have emerged. In every movement of her eyes, I found lost happiness of the world. Her eyes were like a prayer when raised, showered shyness when lowered, reflected attitude when lowered after raising, sent waves of anger when raised after lowering. Her glittery eyes were so pure that I could picture the rising of sun inside them. They reflected hope and desire to provide peace and bliss to the soul. There was an extraordinary alchemy in her eyes that said the word “abracadabra” consistently that intoxicated and trapped my heart into her web of adorable eyes.
There were moments when she smiled and laughed. Her smile was something that can make anybody’s day brighter. It gave me a certain gaiety like that when you find hidden treasures. She was gifted with God-given smile which had a tendency to bring life to the dead soul of person, to the fallen leaves of trees. I felt lost in her smile and found relief from the anxiety and tensions of the world from her everlasting smile. Her smile was more beautiful than a garland of white roses, a smile which brought me near her.
Now, that I completely fell in love with her with this “BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL” girl. Somewhere deep inside my heart I knew that she won’t be mine in this course of life and I had to accept it. I thought for a long time about how will I propose her and make her mine. But then after all the thinking, I had just one wish left inside my heart, a wish in which I desired to hear just the three words, “YES, I DO”.

7 comments:

  1. did u ask her name n ph number
    ya dekhte hi reh gaye.....n koi aur utha ke le gaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr chinoy........awesome...but are u alright.....aena senti.....theek hai:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladke!! kuch mehnat to karta..
    when you want to achieve something, you need to make efforts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaa d serenity of dis post truly reflects dat its from quintessence of ur heart...very loving and cute writing having meagre amount of naughtiness in it.."Love @ first sight"..i dont believe in it but cant force myself not to accept dis reality..it happens....atlast nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cheenu!!!
    the article is awesome....seriously u av dne a gr8 job!!!u av perfectly jotted down ur imagination...***** frm ma side to ur article....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply luvd ur writing.. So pure ..n filled wid true emotionz.. N 1 day u ll dwdinatly hear dose magical 3 wrdzz .. Frm d ONE <3
    N keep up d gud wrk <3<3 <3

    ReplyDelete