Reminiscence...

Life felt complete before you came,
There were moments which were so lame.
Your friendship brought latent delight,
Like the moonlight in dark night.

And there were vibes felt never before,
I was a wave approaching towards shore.
Love is what they used to call it,
Baby, it was the first time I felt it.

In every moment I found you,
Like the morning flowers, with early morning dew.
Love was flourishing and got better day by day,
All I wished was to hug you and forever stay.

Then came series of helpless and endless nights,
We started arguing and got engaged in lots of fights.
Never imagined things would get so worse,
Soon love would turn out to be a curse.

And here in my lonely days i remember you,
Still I feel glee reminiscing our love so true.
Keep faith in me, I can get things back on track,
I don't see anyone else with me, I just need you back!

3 comments: