From Sweetheart & Dear To Brother!


It was the first time we met, she gave me few uncanny looks..
And I thought if I’d be getting again into the same loop..

We met, we talked, and friendship changed its gear..
I reckon she forgot my name and started calling me Dear..

I started looking upon my friends as if I am the most eligible and smart..
It was all because, in no time she started calling me Sweetheart..

And all of a sudden I realized it was happening too fast..
It seemed everything is present tense and nothing is past..

I was spending too much, worrying soon I’ll be in destitute..
And all she cared about was how can we make our unnamed relation cute..

Soon, I realized I was being used as a scrubber..
And in the most affable and innocent way she called me her Brother..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment